Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We hope, these will answer most of yours too. For everything else, there’s a Contact Us form!
1. What is the general process you follow?Once we get a lead in any of the fields we work in, or a request for a package for a particular industry, we generally ask you to fill out a simple questionnaire or get on a call with us to understand your business better.
– Within 24-48 hours, we send you a proposal with a couple of plans to choose from.
– Make your choice, agree to the terms and conditions online, and we start work immediately.
– In some cases, we might ask you to commit to the order with an upfront payment.
For one-off projects, we generally interact with you online and over call until completion of the project. In the event of a long-term contract, we set up monthly / fortnightly / weekly meetings with you. In addition, an account manager will interact with you on call twice a week and keep you updated on the progress of your campaigns, while taking any new requests you might have.
2. Do you have packages for advertising and brand building?
Yes, we do have different packages of our services to give your brand 360° visibility in the market. It is important to manage marketing as a continuous process. However, to help early stage businesses, we also offer specialized packages for one-time deliverable like Brand Audits, Branding Kits, Website Design & Development, eCommerce Portal setups, Digital Ad campaigns, etc. Fill out this short form, and we’ll send you the relevant packages.
3. Can you help me understand what my social media presence is like as opposed to my competition, and how to improve it?Yes, we do a complete social media brand audit for you – this includes the channels you are on, the ones you should be one, what your competition is doing and we even add some free recommendations on actions you should take immediately to improve your brand visibility. Get in touch now!
4. Do you provide consulting as well?
Brand consultation is one of our core strengths. It is the precursor to starting any action on the marketing and advertising front. For clients who engage with us for their brand mandate, there are face-to-face consulting sessions carried out regularly.
Also, being a techno-creative company with some of us having over 18 years of technology experience, we provide consulting services in the areas of Automation, CRM implementation, Media-Tech solutions, Digitization of processes etc.
5. Do you cater to start-ups?
Yes, we do! We don’t believe in discrimination, especially based on size – we help start-ups grow into established companies, medium size enterprises expand their customer base and give large corporate a showcase on different platforms.
6. What budget should I be keeping aside for my marketing?
Ideally, we ask our customers to do a simple exercise when they set aside their marketing budget. When you are calculating your estimated sales figures for the coming year, a basic thumb-rule is to keep 15%-20% of it aside as marketing/advertising cost to acquire those customers and reach the targets you want to achieve.
7. What services do you provide for event promotions?We carry out end-to-end pre-event promotions from teaser videos, social media promotions, to posters, tickets, and Ad design and printing. During the event, we help you with photography, videography and live-streaming as well if required. Design of innovative giveaways or handouts are also part of the package. Post-event videos and feedback collection is another service we provide.
If you have an event coming up, and want to work with a one-stop shop to make sure you have a resounding success, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
8. What are the various medium I can advertise on with MediaGhar?
From online to digital to offline to social media, we cover it all. TVCs, Radio Ads and shows, Newspaper Ads, Newspaper Advertorials, Social Media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, WhatsApp, online channels like blogs, websites and Google Ads, pamphlets, posters, leaflets, hoardings and standees are all channels we conceptualize, design and print/advertise your brand on.
9. How are you different from a traditional advertising agency?
MediaGhar is a full service creative & media-tech agency. This means that you are no longer playing a frustrating game of Chinese whisper where you tell your agency what you want, they repeat the same to 5 smaller agencies for different niches, collect the results and present you a campaign completely different from what you visualized.
Our production is carried out in house. Dedicated account managers get the brief from you. The creative team brainstorms and presents several campaign ideas. Once you approve, all the design, scripting, recording, production work happens within our studio to make sure you get exactly what you were looking for.
On the billing front, we do not work on the traditional ‘retainer’ model. Nor do we exaggerate your spends to pocket huge commissions on Ad distribution / commissioning like traditional Ad agencies do. We work on a hybrid model where you get handsome returns on every penny you invest on marketing.
10. Do you have any job openings in any field?
We are a constantly expanding team, and we love to meet creative people! If you are a designer, photographer, cinematographer, animator, editor, writer, tech guru or a business development expert, contact us and we will get back to you ASAP!
Did not find what you were looking for?
Just drop in your query below and we will get back to you ASAP!